Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just Another Tuesday

It's still chilly outside this morning. Had a lovely snuggle session with the puppy before getting out of my warm toasty bed. Days like this make me want to stay bundled up in bed for hours... but I got up, took puppy outside, made some fresh coffee, took my supplements. Ready to leave for the office!


Today's Food Log


I still don't have much of an appetite today.

8:30am: Green Monster (2 cups spinach, 1 banana, 1 Tbsp organic flax, 1 container Chobani 0% Blueberry yogurt, 1 cup original Almond Breeze), Coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer




10:30am: hot pomegranate tea




1:00pm: Campbell's Butternut Squash Soup (1/2 box), MorningStar Asian Veggie Patty


Not the nicest looking photo!
I used the plate to cover my soup in the microwave and as you can see it made a big mess.
No photo of the soup...


2:05pm: a slice of Jen's Amish Friendship Bread (OMG - to die for!)




4:10pm: snacked on an organic gala apple and Bear Naked Banana Nut Granola




Not my favorite flavor of granola.


7:15pm: Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken Quesadilla on Whole Grain Tam-x-icos Tortillas



Tam-x-icos are my favorite brand of tortillas (besides Ezekiel) AND they're a local company based out of Tampa. How cool is that?!

My boyfriend, the cheese lover, got the idea to put a little cheese on TOP of the quesadilla, so it gets crispy. I made them his way tonight.

Here's how I dressed my quesadillas...

Step 1: Cover in lowfat sour cream, top with fresh garlic



Step 2: Wrap in romaine lettuce


Step 3: Enjoy!

I also added a fresh tomato to the mix...





Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce


The new Jus formula is pretty potent stuff, but still tastes good. I like to mix mine with some water.

nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps



No comments: