Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

My friends Jessica and Craig threw their first annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party tonight. I waited until the last minute to get a sweater. Couldn't find one on my Christmas Eve shopping spree, so Lauren picked this one up for me at Salvation Army. It's more like a New Year's theme, but it works!


Me & Lauren in the "photo" room.

I skipped dinner since I knew we would be snacking on appetizers at the party. Here's all the party food...


Potatoes topped with sour cream, chives and bacon.
I ate about 2 of these.


Cheesy potato skins.
I ate about 4 of these.


Cocktail shrimp and cheesy chips.
I ate about 5 shrimp and a few handfuls of chips.


Sabra hummus and pita chips.
I had some of this too...


Fudge!


My piece of fudge - YUM!


Holiday Jello Shots!


I had about 2 of these.


Karaoke time!


Murphy gets all the attention! mrgreen


Murphy dressed up as Santa. So cute!




These sweaters are awesome. Haha.


Girls playing beer pong!



Another late night cookie... thank goodness they're almost gone!

No comments: