Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sweet Sunday

I slept in this morning and it was fabulous! mrgreen

Here's Roxy in her new hoodie...


I L♥VE HER!

Spent the day lounging around, blogging, cleaning up, cooking and doing finances. The weather isn't lovely right now, so didn't feel much like getting out and about. I did make it to the Greenwise Market in Hyde Park. Picked up all kinds of good stuff for this week!




Food Recap:



Breakfast

Coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer, Ezekiel toast with egg, jalapeno cheese and fresh spinach






Lunch

Roasted Turkey Open Faced English Muffins, Fresh Organic Tabouleh



I made the tabouleh from memory. Ingredients for this batch: organic chopped parsley, tomato, onion, garlic, organic bulgar wheat, EVOO, sea salt, pepper. Delicious! I love how fresh and green this salad tastes.


Snacks

Hello, sweet tooth!


2 glasses of this...


4 squares of this...


3 cookies like this...

And it was all so yummy!


Dinner

We made an (mostly) organic turkey chili for dinner. I'm really craving comfort foods with this cooler weather.



Ingredients: organic ground turkey, organic chili beans, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, crushed tomatoes, jalapenos, white chili seasoning. Topped with lowfat sour cream and seriously sharp cheddar.

I picked up some freshly made deli rolls from Greenwise.





They were so soft and went perfectly with the chili!


Also had some of these...

And 2 of these...



Dessert

I was really craving more sugar, even after all those afternoon sweets. We made a midnight pumpkin pie...




No comments: