Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Staycation Holiday Indulgence

Let the staycation begin! Day 1 of my week off feels a bit odd. I have an appointment this morning, so need to be up and ready to drive across the Bay to the chiropractor's clinic. Then I can come home. Feels a bit strange... and free. I'm so trained to drive from appointment to the office.

This is one of those years that I've let myself eat like a wild woman. If I want it, I eat it... and enjoy it. Seems like my sweet tooth is overactive this season! The bad part is that I don't have doctor's orders to exercise just yet. My body is healing and I need to give it time. Can't wait for a real workout and massage!

Have been away from the blog since Sunday and starting to feel anxious about it. Resizing, uploading and posting images can be time consuming, especially for a 3 day streak. Here goes...


Monday, December 28th

Breakfast

Organic Gala Apple



Blurry... I was rushing out the door for my appointment.


Real Breakfast

Einstein's Everything Bagel with Lowfat Cream Cheese, Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee with Cream/Sugar






Lunch

Organic Turkey Chili with Pita Chips




Dinner

Tabouleh and Avocado with Sea Salt






Dessert

Pumpkin Pie with Lowfat Whipped Cream





Tuesday, December 29th

I slept in this morning... late. It was absolutely fabulous.

Breakfast

Coffee with Silk French Vanilla Creamer, Egg and Jalapeno/Lowfat Cream Cheese on Good Grains Bagel with Fresh Spinach and Tomato




Snack

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies




Lunch

Organic Turkey Chili and Crackers




Dinner

Organic Turkey Tacos (blue shells, ground turkey, seasoning, tomato, onion, garlic, avocado, cheese, lowfat sour cream, wrapped in romaine)




Dessert


A tasty gift from my Mom...




Wednesday, December 30th


It is a cold, but beautiful day! Will warm up into the 70s this afternoon...

I'm going to work for a little while this morning. Off for my morning commute.


Breakfast

Green Blue Monster (banana, blueberries, spinach, original Almond Breeze, organic flax)




And a Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte...




Lunch

Crisper's Kickin' Crab Chowder and Bistro Veggie Sandwich




Met La and Ava at Crisper's for lunch...






Snack

About 2 more of Lacey's Cookies, 1 square of milk chocolate, 2 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies.

Then I ate the last of the Amish Friendship Bread, Organic Gala Apple and glass of Original Almond Breeze.




Dinner


We decided to go out to Ban Thai for dinner. I was really craving Thai food!




I ordered my usual favorite - Panang Chicken with Brown Rice.






Can't believe tomorrow is the last day of 2009!

No comments: