Friday, January 8, 2010

Late Night Snack: English Muffin Pizzas



Last night when Marcel got home from band practice I was starting to get hungry again. He was hungry for dinner, so he made some English Muffin Pizzas. I ate one bite of his and had to have my own!

The one on the right pictured above has a few spinach leaves under the cheese. I always love spinach with my pizzas!







English Muffin Pizza Recipe

Ingredients:
  • 1 English Muffin(s)
  • A few spoonfuls of Tomato Sauce
  • Grated Cheese (Cheddar or Mozzarella work great)
  • Spinach
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
  • Split English Muffin(s) in half and place on cookie sheet.
  • Spoon the Tomato Sauce onto the muffin until you have your desired amount.
  • Top with Spinach if desired.
  • Top with Grated Cheese.
  • Cook at 400-degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is slightly crispy.

Viola! There you have a delicious and easy snack (or meal)!


Au revoir!


No comments: