Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ice Ice Baby!


The roof of my car this morning.

Oh my it is cold for Florida... in the upper 30s. My car was covered in a thin layer of ice! That's a first for me. By the time I got to the office the ice had melted away.

This weather is extreme for Florida. I can't image what it's been like up North!!


Today's Food Log:


Brekkie

Green Monster (1/2 frozen banana, frozen blueberries, 2 cups fresh spinach, 1 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze, 1 Tbsp organic flax, 1 Tbsp peanut butter)




Lunch

Campbell's Butternut Squash soup (1/2 box)




Sample of Jeanne's side dishes.



Starting at the shrimp going clockwise... hummus, tabbouleh, eggplant, chicken and apples, seafood dish and back to the shrimp.

My homemade tabbouleh rocks the planet compared to this stuff. Couldn't touch it. The hummus was good, but the star on the plate are the shrimp dishes. Yum!

Now I want my tabbouleh!!! Note to self: Must buy more organic parsley today.


Snack

Brownies from Scott next door...

Brownie #1


Brownie #2


Sugar rush!


After lunch I had a massage with Margie. I feel so much better right now. Plan on drinking at least another quart of water today.


Snack #2

I enjoyed an organic gala apple. Hit the spot!




Dinner


I reheated my burrito from yesterday and munched on the rest of the tortilla chips and salsa.





After scarfing down finishing dinner I thought about wrapping the burrito in romaine. Mmm... lettuce wraps.


Today's Supplements:

Alfalfa: 6 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps
Priority Women's Complete Multi: 8 caps
Wobenzym: 12 tablets


No workout again today. Will try for one tomorrow. I just don't feel up to it. My body wants to rest and I'm going with it.


Until tomorrow...
Au revoir!


No comments: