Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing!

My dream came true today! It's snowing in Georgia and I am so excited. This is probably the first "real" snow I have experienced from when it started falling from the sky to when it has settled on the ground. Beautiful!





We spent most of the day inside and playing in the snow, but got out to run a few errands. Unfortunately, no firewood in the house. Maybe tomorrow. I would love a dark chocolate s'more right now!

Oh, and Roxy loves the snow! She was running around trying to eat the falling snow flakes. Adorable!



My car before and after the snow:








We spent most of the day inside and playing in the snow, but got out to run a few errands. Unfortunately, no firewood in the house. Maybe tomorrow. I would love a dark chocolate s'more right now!


Today's Workout

I sneaked in a little T-Tapp MORE workout before dinner.



Today's Food Log


Brekkie

Baby Organic Gala Apple + Banana Nut Muffin.






Latte

A PERFECT Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.


+ free coupon for any drink of my choice.

There was a slightly longer wait at the drive-thru. It was really nice to get that coupon without even saying anything. The barista was like: Here's a free coupon for a drink of your choice since there was such a long wait. If you want you can order a venti 12-shot with syrup and whipped cream.

Sweet!


Lunch

Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit.



And I just had to add some fresh spinach before eating it...




Dinner

Pan Fried Catfish, Steamed Broccoli and Carrots, a Tabbouleh of sorts.





Holy yum!

Plus a little more of my Lucky Star Pinot Noir and Dark Chocolate...




X 2


Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps




Au revoir!


No comments: