Thursday, February 11, 2010

Road Trip to Atlanta!!!

I had no time to finish this post yesterday. Sorry! Too busy finishing packing (after working a full day) for our weekend trip to Atlanta! We are celebrating our 5 year anniversary on the 11th. Visiting with Marcel's family in Atlanta this week. I am so excited to take a road trip and get out of Florida for a bit... even though it's so much colder there!


Wednesday, February 10th

Today's Workout

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.



Today's Food Log


Brekkie

2 Scrambled Eggs and Organic Romaine.




Then a few hours later after my TMJ dentist and chiropractic appointments...

Everything Bagel with Garden Veggie Cream Cheese and a Small Coffee with Cream/Sugar.



I was literally so hungry after that egg breakfast. Guess I needed some carbs.


Lunch

1/2 can of Progresso Clam Chowder and Everything Bagel with Butter.





Einsteins messed up my bagel order so I got this one free! However, my tummy hurt after eating it, so it really wasn't worth it.



Roxy in her "house" in the back seat of my Mazda.
Ready to go!

Snack

Baby Organic Gala Apple.




Dinner

We stopped at Lenny's Sub Shop on our way out of town. Marcel came back to the car with this HUGE sub, which they call a "large". It's practically the size of 2 foot longs!

I ate 1/2 Turkey Sub on Whole Wheat and some Salt and Vinegar Chips.










On the Ride Up

I snacked on some Organic Baby Carrots, and shared a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookie and another piece of the sub with Marcel.


Overall WAY too many carbs today! My body is not happy about that. Need more fruits and veggies.


Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps


We arrived in Atlanta around 3am... and then didn't get to bed until 5:30am. SO late for me, but it was worth it. We never have time to do stuff like this and I'm still surprised that we're here!!!


Thursday, February 11th

Happy 5 Year Anniversary to us!


Circa 2005 - Date Night


Circa 2006 - No Recess Show


My birthday last year.


Today's Workout

Took today off to sleep after our loooong night on the road. Will resume workout tomorrow.



Today's Food Log


Brekkie

2 Scrambled Eggs and Coffee with Cream/Sugar.






I took a bunch of photos of the pets in this house. They are too sweet!


Roxy trying to play with Ellie.


Sweet Ellie


Little Nala


Gambino


Roxy is fitting right in with this group and enjoying every minute of it.


Snack

Baby Organic Gala Apple.



Then we went to a Whole Foods to pick up some things for dinner. I snacked on a piece of French bread with Garlic Butter.





My future nephew Cayden playing around in the car.


Dinner

Organic Turkey Meatballs with Pasta and Spinach.






Wine and Chocolate!




I ate 2 pieces.

And then a few chocolate animal crackers...




We sort of skipped lunch today due to waking up around 1pm. Will probably grab a snack later tonight... and will blog tomorrow.


Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 2 caps


Just finished watching Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead. I love that movie! Off to relax and enjoy the rest of our night together. ♥


Au revoir!

No comments: