Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Get Waterlogged

Today's Workout

I got up quite early this morning... 6:15am, in fact. Left for Margie's and worked out with her before my massage.

T-Tapp MORE + body brushing.



Getting waterlogged like there's no tomorrow after my massage. Flush out the toxins and in with the hydration!



Today's Food Log


Brekkie

Egg & Spinach English Muffin (no cheese).




Latte

Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte.


No pretty Valentine's cup today.


Snack

KIND Cranberry & Almond Bar.


YUM!


Lunch

Crisper's Roasted Portobello Mushroom Sandwich and Pickle.
Roasted Portobello mushrooms and Provolone cheese complemented by a red pepper pesto and garnished with crisp lettuce and tomato served on Multigrain Artisan bread.




Snack

Ate the my side Caesar Salad with a little dressing leftover from today's lunch.





I like to dip just my fork in the dressing before taking a bite. Cuts down the calories... and I'm not a big fan of dressing anyhow.


Dinner

Stuffed Pepper Remix!




And shared this Sweet Potato with Olive Oil Butter and Cinnamon.




Today's Supplements

Alfalfa: 8 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 2 servings
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 3 caps

I drank almost 3 liters of pure water today. AND got some alkaline Kangen water again too! Blog on alkaline water coming soon...

Au revoir!

No comments: