Monday, February 15, 2010

My January Jump Start Final



Today is the last day of the 30-Day January Jump Start Challenge and I'm pushing through on 4.5 hours of sleep.

I have to say that this month was kind of a roller coaster. With the way I've been feeling, being out of alignment and getting and adjustment (taking a few days completely off), plus going on vacation at the very end... I didn't lose much of anything. I feel a little stronger, but with all this extra inflammation in my body and with everything else going on my results are not amazing. More disappointing than anything.

I don't have much to lose either - just trying to tighten and tone - so results can come slower and when I figure in all these other factors it's no wonder I only lost a quarter inch. Honestly, last week I was probably smaller.



I will not give up. I'm going to continue to exercise and be consistent with my works. Need to work more on my diet and upping veggie intake and water again. Trying to stay positive and work through this injury, so that I can come away from it healthy and strong.

Jen won the office challenge. She entered the Tempo Torso/Floor portion of Tempo Lower Body category and lost 19.75 inches!!! Now, that is amazing. Congrats Jen!

No comments: