Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Breakfast Party

Even after going to bed at 2 something in the morning, I got up by 6:30am to start my day. Desperately needed some caffeine to get myself alert, so I made a pot of coffee. Hurried to get ready and made it to Margie's office in time for us to take our final photos, measurements and do a little exercise.


Workout

Morning: Primary Back Stretch

After seeing my results, I'm going to start stepping it up now that the challenge is done. Plan on sticking with
T-Tapp MORE From My Home workout + some floor moves to strengthen my core. Then will switch back to the original Total Workout and work back to doing 8 reps instead of 4 on all the moves.


Food Log


Brekkie

Coffee with Original Almond Breeze/Sugar, 1 Boiled Egg with seasoning.



I saved the other egg and baby apple for a snack later.


Brunch

Once I got to work we enjoyed a Valentine's Breakfast together, which was brunch for me!

I started off with another cup of coffee with cream/sugar/whip.



Jen made her famously well-loved quiche...



Berei made a beautiful fresh fruit platter...



Jeanne brought Panera bagels and cream cheese...



Cindy from next door made cheesy sausage balls...



I just brought the cream! And cute grade-school valentines for everyone.

Here's my plate:




Honestly, I'm not even hungry for lunch right now and it's already 1:30pm! Will probably have a snack in a couple hours.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap


Au revoir!

No comments: