Sunday, February 21, 2010

Taking a Rest Day

It is an absolutely gorgeous day! Clear blue sky, birds chirping, sun shining and the temperature is perfect. Today feels like spring. I opened my windows to let in the fresh air for a while. Will be taking Roxy out for a long walk today so we can get a little Florida sunshine.


Workout

Primary Back Stretch + body brushing.


Food Log

Brekkie

Coconut Green Monster.



Ingredients:
1/2 cup Purely Decadent Coconut Milk Ice Cream
1 cup Original Almond Breeze (would do less next time)
2 cups Fresh Organic Spinach
1 Tbsp Organic Flax
8 drops Cellfood Liquid

Let me just tell you that Coconut Milk Ice Cream is to die for. It's so smooth and creamy! This brand was dairy and soy free. Here are the ingredients:

ORGANIC COCONUT MILK, ORGANIC AGAVE SYRUP, CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, ORGANIC DRIED COCONUT, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR.
Holy yum!

I used the ice cream because we are completely out of any fresh or frozen fruits, except organic apples which I realized after the fact. Oh, I still have some of that avocado left too, but thought the fat would be way to high if I added it.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Jus: 1 ounce
nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Calcium Complete: 1 serving
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin® Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap

Water intake: 0.5 liters




While Marcel is at band practice I'm having trouble deciding how to spend my day off (resting)...

Reading a book, soaking in the tub, shopping with my gift cards at Target and Forever XII, walking the dog, or cleaning the kitchen and organizing laundry. I'm in one of those organizational/creative nest building moods. Would like to accomplish all of the above today...

Au revoir!

No comments: