Monday, March 1, 2010

Friday Night Recap




Okay, so in case you didn't notice... I seriously slacked on blog posts since Friday at lunch.

Here's a recap of Friday evening...


Food Log

Snack

On the way home from the recycling center I snacked on some GreenWise Organic Wheat Crackers.




Dinner

Marcel ordered takeout from Bahama Breeze for a quick dinner before we left for his show.

Firecracker Shrimp.


I ate a few.

Jerk Chicken Pasta.

I ate about a 1/4 of this.

Breeze Salad.


Shared with Roxy. She loves romaine hearts!


Once we got to the show we ordered a pitcher of beer. I think it was Bud Select or Bud Light.


I drank 3 of these and then switched to water.
Such a light weight these days, but the beer was making me sleepy!


Here's SHADOWSELF...



Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps

Total water intake today: 2 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: