Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday Night

Posting about last night again...


Exercise

3 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.


My FIR sauna session was no less than amazing. Jen came with me this time and she loved it too. Time flies in there when you're chatting it up. I was drenched!!! Looked like I had just gotten out of the shower, crazy.


Eats

Snack

Organic Peanut Butter Apples.


Then headed out to run errands... Home Depot, Target, Whole Foods, Total Wine. Luckily they're all in the same plaza here in Tampa.


Dinner

Wild Sockeye Salmon, Steamed Broccoli and Red Quinoa with BVI Seasonings.


One of my favorite seasonings ever from the British Virgin Islands:


I also enjoyed 2 Blue Moons. Delicious!



Snack

Organic Popcorn with Light Butter.



Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2.5 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 2

Au revoir!

No comments: