Friday, March 26, 2010

Seeing Red

Last night my right eye started to bother me and it got really red. I mean really red. A few years back I kept getting pink eye every few months, so I went back to my eye doctor this morning. She said that I have Iritis, which is swelling and irritation of the middle layer of the eye. It's probably due to some environmental thing, such as pollen or mold because this happens to be almost every March. I've never been allergic to anything before. Have to say that it's not fun at all.


My eye drops: one for the healthy dry eye and one for the inflamed red eye.


Have a checkup next Friday. Also need to get my vision checked. Think I need glasses!


Exercise

Tempo Lower Body Standing + body/face brushing.

I woke up before the sun to squeeze in a workout. My body has been screaming for it this week. Feeling SO much better now. Might do some floor exercises tonight too.

Hitting the FIR sauna after work with Jen today. Can't wait!


Eats

Brekkie

Raspberry Green Monster.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen organic raspberries
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1 cup Silk Almond Milk
  • 1 Tbsp organic flax
  • 1/4 tsp bee pollen
  • cold water

Will be switching to blueberries next week... these seeds are driving me nuts.


Tea

I treated myself to Starbucks on the way home from the eye doctor, but not an espresso latte...

Grande Vanilla Rooibos Nonfat Latte.


I think I've found my new favorite!


Lunch

Kashi Mayan Harvest Bake.




Doesn't look much like the photo on the box after the microwave...
it was pretty tasty though!


Snacked on some of the cut of veggies in this salad.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: