Friday, March 26, 2010

My Veggie Dog!!!



Roxy LOVES veggies!!! Especially crunchy ones like the center of romaine leaves and carrots. (All organic, mind you.) She's spoiled rotten!


I love how she holds the lettuce with her little paws. Too cute!


Didn't get around to posting this last night, but my laptop has been saved!!! Thanks to my awesome boyfriend. Now I really need to invest in a virus protection program... and more digital storage.


Exercise

Jen tried and tried, but could not get my butt up to do another 2 sets of Hoe Downs.

I was SO tired yesterday. It's amazing how much lack of sleep affects all areas of your life. The looooong 11 hour work day was rough, but I pushed on through it.

Skipped out on exercise again and opted to rest. I did my face and body brushing before bed though.


Eats

Snack

Whole Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit.




Dinner

Leftover Turkey Tacos.


Not the prettiest dinner, sorry.


I wrapped the tacos in romaine leaves. Yum!


Snack

Chobani 0% Strawberry Yogurt.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2.5 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 2.5

Au revoir!

No comments: