Friday, March 12, 2010

Greek Yogurt Trend

Last night I started feeling really bad before I left work, almost like I have a stitch in my left side. Then around 11pm it spread over to my stomach with severe cramping. Not sure what's going on, but I felt horrible.

This morning I'm feeling a lot better, but just very sleepy. TGIF! Will be sleeping in for sure tomorrow. Thank goodness it passed...


Food Log

Snack

Before leaving the office I had a late afternoon snack...

Chobani 2% Pineapple Yogurt.



I'm officially addicted to these! At the market yesterday they were sold out of every flavor except pomegranate and plain. Guess this trend is catching on!

Greek yogurt has lower sugar and higher protein with a smoother texture. Its better for you than the regular stuff! Check out this article: Greek Yogurt vs. Regular Yogurt


Snack #2

It was after 7:30pm by the time I got home. The streets are wet from all the rain, luckily there wasn't much traffic.

I snacked on some Stacey's Pita Chips with Sabra Hummus.




Dinner

Bourbon Salmon Salad.



This was SO good that I ate every last bite and may repeat this dinner tonight!

Today's food intake was very Mediterranean of me!


Supplements

Alfalfa: 4 caps
Pyruvyl Glycine: 8 sprays

Water intake: 1.5 liters

Au revoir!

No comments: