Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{ weekend } Beach Day & Rainy Wedding


Gloriously beautiful St. Pete Beach!


As you may have noticed I haven't posted since Friday at lunch... life has been busy! I'm getting ready to move out of my apartment and apparently haven't found the time for blogging.

This post will be backwards starting with Sunday and ending with Friday's dinner and drinks.

This weekend I was pretty bad... skipped blogging, workouts, brushing, oil pulling, supplements, healthy eating, etc. Sometimes it's good to let things go for a few days, however now I feel like my body needs to be reset... and it does!


Sunday, April 25th

My entire Sunday was pretty much wasted away by computer time. Yes, I did clean and organize some of my stuff for the move. But then got sucked into researching stuff online and it was time to head to Matt and Jessica's wedding before I knew it. I got pretty and we started driving to Lutz. The sky looked strange and threatening. After they were married and the reception started (under a tent with tables, flowers, candles and a DJ) the sky let it all out.



Pretty much the entire wedding party got soaked. We moved inside the house to dry off and eat cake.


Eats

Brekkie

Einstein's Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese and Medium Coffee.






Snack

Kettlecorn... gave me a tummy ache!




Lunch

The rest of my Eggplant Marino from Friday's lunch.




Dinner

I ate a small plate of food at the wedding... the meatballs were to die for, and a few bites of a pumpernickel roll. Sorry no photo!


Dessert

Wedding cake! Shared this slice with Marcel.




Matt & Jessica ♥


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps

Water today: 1 liter

Veggies today: 1
Fruits today: 0


Saturday, April 24th

Saturday morning we planned on waking up early (yeah right!) and going to St. Pete Beach to meet up with everyone. Well, we ended up going to the beach but didn't get there until about 2pm. The place was packed due to a sporting competition on the beach. I don't think I've ever seen that many people on such a small section of the beach at one time. Even though it was later in the day I still got some sun. The weather was beautiful and breezy, so the beach wasn't hot at all.

After the beach we headed home to shower, change and go to my Dad's for dinner.


Eats

Brekkie

Egg on 1/2 Ezekiel English Muffin with Spinach and Cheese.



Plus a little Organic OJ.



And a Venti Iced Green Tea Unsweet.

Here's what was left of it...




Lunch

I basically had a liquid lunch (a few Bud Lights and a Yuengling) with some popcorn (not pictured).








Later when we got home from the beach I made some Organic Carrot and Beet Juice.





The sunset on the way to my Dad's.


Dinner

Burger on WW Bun with Veggies.



And for dessert... a slice of Apple Pie and scoop of Ice Cream.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 4
Fruits today: 1


Friday, April 23rd

Friday evening after work we had some friends come over, kinda of unexpectedly but it worked out perfectly. We all decided to go out to dinner at Whiskey Joe's... and drove there instead of walking. It was okay this time -- service and food-wise. They messed up our order, but we ate it anyway.

I don't think I got to bed before 2am... so it was a good night!






Eats

Dinner

Marcel and I shared these fried shrimp and salad.





Then the Zwack girls came around giving out shots!

Zwack is an 80 proof (40% alcohol) herbal liqueur made in Hungary with a secret blend of more than 40 different herbs and spices. It was pretty good... kinda of a mix between Jager and Goldschlager.




Dessert

Snickerdoodle Cookie.



Milk & Cookies Ice Cream.






Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 5
Fruits today: 0


Roxy was so happy to have friends come visit her. ♥


Au revoir!

No comments: