Friday, April 23, 2010

Lost 3 More Inches!!!

I was already feeling a bit smaller, tighter and more toned two days ago. So I measured this morning and guess what?! I lost 3 more inches!!!




I'm not counting that inch I gained in my bust because, well I know I worked the heck out of my lats this week and it could also be due to my cycle. Can't believe that I lost more on my waist! I don't need to lose any more there. SO stoked about my hips and thighs going down a bit more!


Exercise

Body Brushing this morning, but forgot my face! Will do that later tonight.


Eats

Brekkie

Egg on Ezekiel toast with Spinach and Seriously Sharp Cheddar.








Also drank 1/2 of a TAZO Organic Iced Green Tea.




Lunch

OMG the most amazing lunch ever!!! I decided to go to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza for their Eggplant Marino (named after frequent customer Dan Marino's favorite choice of ultra-thin slices of eggplant dusted with Parmesan cheese).

This photo does not do this dish ANY justice!!



I ate 1/2 of it, gave a few bites away and had a small piece of the bread. SO worth the money! The eggplant is cut super thin and doesn't have any breading. Just the most delicious sauce with fresh Parmesan cheese. YUM! It melts in your mouth.

I also ordered this side salad, but the lettuce was so wilted that I could barely eat any of it. They topped the old lettuce with purple onion, chickpeas, olives and tomato. I tossed it and will probably call them about it too.



And finished off the rest of that bottle of TAZO tea.


Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!



P.S. Roxy's at work with me today and loving it!

No comments: