Friday, April 23, 2010

Refreshed Purple

After work last night I got my hair done! I love new hair. It feels so nice, light and silky. This time Kristy refreshed my purple highlights, but used the purple color all over my head. It turned out to be beautiful!!! Sadly, I haven't taken photos yet, but will this weekend for sure.

Had a lovely evening with my honey... we talked, a lot. I was told that on Thursday you were supposed to say and talk about exactly what you wanted in life, according to the astrologers and the universe. So I did just that... we talked for hours and I didn't get in bed until after midnight. Oh well, at least I feel a million times better mentally. Love talking things out!


Exercise

3 sets of Hoe Downs after lunch.


Eats

Dinner

I ate part of this little Mediterranean salad and 1 bite of Marcel's pepperoni pizza while still at the hair salon.



It really wasn't good - at all.


And then much later after getting home I snacked on a sliced Organic Golden Delicious Apple with Organic Almond Butter.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake today: 2 liters

Veggies today: 4
Fruits today: 2

Au revoir!

No comments: