Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surprise Boot Camp


This is my new cute ♥ Earth bag from Old Navy.
Happy Earth Day!


Exercise

Body/Face Brushing before leaving my place.

Ladybug Workout Standing with Margie. Guess what... after doing 3 workouts in the past 2 days with Teresa and Kayla, this workout counts as Day 4 of Boot Camp! Surprise. I didn't even mean to do one. Oops. Will be taking tomorrow completely off for sure.


Eats

Brekkie

Pineapple Orange Green Monster.





Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen organic pineapple
  • 1 cup organic OJ
  • 2 cups fresh organic spinach
  • 1/4 tsp bee pollen
Very tart! Wishing I had some Chobani yogurt for this smoothie.


Plus a Grande Unsweet Iced Green Tea.




Snack

KIND Fruit & Nut Almond & Coconut bar.


I practically inhaled this. SO good!


Lunch

Leftovers! A Burger Salad of sorts.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water intake: 1 liter

Au revoir!

No comments: