Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Blog


{ road in Tallahassee this past weekend }

Dear Blog,

Although it may seem like I've been neglecting you, that's really not the case. My life is very stressful right now due to moving for the most part. Life inside and outside of work has been super busy as well.

I have SO much catching up to do on the blog! You can expect to see posts for April 25-May 1 Weekly Review: Healthy Habits and April 2010 Workout Summary. I also still have to post Wednesday evening's eats and workout, plus my weekend post about our fun trip to Tallahassee for my step-sister's graduation at FSU. Had to drive about 4 hours up there, so most Friday and Sunday were spent in the car.

Just so you know, I'm counting on NOT having the time to post for a few more days.

My lease is up tomorrow and there's a TON of stuff to be packed and moved out... not to mention cleaning the entire apartment! I tried to get an extension, but the apartment has already been rented. So sad. It really would have saved me a lot of stress.

Wish me luck for the move. I'll be a gypsy until I find a new place.

Au revoir!

No comments: