Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh, Healthy Habits



Well, during the past two weeks my posts and healthy habits have sort of gone out the window. My life has been absolutely slammed packed with other things needing my attention. I have been drinking my water, but really that's the only thing I've been able to keep up with in this chaos. I started the T-Tapp 60-Day Challenge on Friday, May 7th and have yet to squeeze in a workout AND I haven't had a green smoothie since April 28th!

I'm thinking that once I get settled down a bit more this week I can resume most of these. Believe me, my body is missing out!


Healthy Habits I'm still working on:
  • Avoiding Alcohol/Coffee/Sweets + Clean Eating: Aiming for eating more organic minimally processed foods
  • Exercise: Aiming for 3 full workouts per week
  • Sleep: Aiming for 8 hours of sleep per day: bed by 10pm, wake by 6am
  • Salt Soaks: Aiming for 2 times per week

Mastered Healthy Habits:
  • Body & Face Brushing (daily)
  • Far Infrared Sauna (once a week)
  • Oil Pulling (daily)
  • Water (2 liters a day)

Healthy Habits Weekly Reviews:
Week of March 14-20
Week of March 21-27
Week of March 28-April 3
Week of April 4-10
Week of April 11-17
Week of April 18-24

Au revoir!


No comments: