Monday, March 29, 2010

March 21-27 Weekly Review: Healthy Habits



Week of Sunday, March 21 - Saturday, March 27



Previous Reviews:
Week of March 14-20


Avoiding Alcohol/Coffee/Sweets

  • SUN: Lucky Charms
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED: Peanut Butter Cup
  • THU: (I even bought my boyfriend cookies and didn't have one!)
  • FRI: 2 Blue Moons
  • SAT: Lucky Charms, Chocolate Delight Granola, Reece's Pieces
I think I did pretty darn good here compared to last week! Started slacking off a bit this weekend though.


Body & Face Brushing: Aiming to brush once per day
  • SUN:
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT:
5 out of 7 is good, but 7 out of 7 is my goal for this coming week.


Clean Eating: Aiming for eating more organic minimally processed foods
  • SUN: Lucky Charms, Whole Wheat Pasta
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED: Granola, Taco Shells, Peanut Butter Cup
  • THU: Taco Shells
  • FRI:
  • SAT: Lucky Charms, Chocolate Delight Granola, Reece's Pieces
I did good!


Exercise: Aiming for 3 full workouts per week
  • SUN: Rest
  • MON: Rest
  • TUE: Rest
  • WED: Rest
  • THU: Rest
  • FRI: Tempo Lower Body Standing
  • SAT: Rest
This week I had to let my body heal and rejuvenate itself. Plan on getting in all my workouts next week + something on off days too.


Far Infrared Sauna: Aiming for 2-3 sweat sessions per week
  • SUN:
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT:
I absolutely LOVE the sauna! If I had one at home I'd use it every day. BIG thanks to Theresa B. for letting me use her sauna.


Oil Pulling: Aiming for 15-20 minutes per day first thing upon waking
  • SUN:
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT:

This is easier than I thought! First thing in the morning I swish around organic almond oil in my mouth. Been doing about 10 minutes at a time... working my way up to 15.


Water: Aiming for 2+ liters per day
  • SUN:
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT:

This coming week I will focus on:
  • Getting to bed by 10pm and waking up by 6am
I have a very busy week ahead of me with a bunch of appointments early in the morning. Just having to be somewhere by 7:30am or 8:20am will help me to wake up earlier. Looking to make going to bed early and getting 8 hours of sleep a habit.


Au revoir!

No comments: