Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 18-24 Weekly Review: Healthy Habits



Week of Sunday, April 18 - Saturday, April 24



Previous Reviews:
Week of March 14-20
Week of March 21-27
Week of March 28-April 3
Week of April 4-10
Week of April 11-17



Avoiding Alcohol/Coffee/Sweets + Clean Eating: Aiming for eating more organic minimally processed foods
  • SUN: 3 Organic OJ Mimosas, Ben & Jerry's Imagine Whirled Peace Ice Cream
  • MON:
  • TUE: Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte
  • WED: Starbucks Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte, processed bread
  • THU:
  • FRI: Beer, Fried Shrimp
  • SAT: Beer, Chocolate Covered Almonds, Popcorn, Ice Cream
Doing a bit better. I almost always splurge on weekends! I'm going to try really hard to stay away from sweets this coming week and also only do a Starbucks Monday like Diana @ The Chic Life.


Body & Face Brushing: Aiming to brush once per day
  • SUN: skipped!
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT: skipped!
I think I'm pretty safe to say that this habit is set. I brush almost daily... and love it!


Exercise: Aiming for 3 full workouts per week
  • SUN: off
  • MON: off
  • TUE: Workout with Kayla
  • WED: 2 Workouts with Teresa Tapp
  • THU: Ladybug Standing
  • FRI: off
  • SAT: off
Got in a surprise 4-day Boot Camp this week! And lost 3 more inches. Yay!


Far Infrared Sauna: Aiming for 1-2 sweat sessions per week
  • WED:
Safe to say that this habit is set as well. It's my Wednesday routine.


Sleep: Aiming for 8 hours of sleep per day: bed by 10pm, wake by 6am
  • MON: sleeping before 10pm!
All those other nights I was in bed after 11pm. I am horrible at this healthy habit. Just horrible. Average 7 hours of sleep per night.


Oil Pulling: Aiming for 15-20 minutes per day first thing upon waking
  • SUN: skipped!
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT: skipped!
This habit is set as well. Time to purchase more oil to swish with!


Salt Soaks: Aiming for 2 times per week

How did I do? Well, I completely skipped out on this. Might be able to squeeze in a soak or two this upcoming week, but then I have to say goodbye to my garden tub.


Water: Aiming for 2+ liters per day
  • SUN:
  • MON:
  • TUE:
  • WED:
  • THU:
  • FRI:
  • SAT:
This habit is set as well.

Au revoir!

No comments: