Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time Lapse: End of April

WARNING: This post is PART 1 of an incredibly long recap
of the past two weeks and what's to come!

{ PART 2 }

I promise I'm trying ("Do or do not. There is no try.") to get back into my blog routine! After such a long hiatus it feels a bit off because there's now a HUGE gap in my posts. I do have some pretty pictures to share and will dedicate this post to that missing time period.

Have to say that pretty much all my healthy habits have gone out the window. I did do Primary Back Stretch and Hoe Downs a few times over the past few weeks, but no real workouts other than moving boxes and going up and down stairs. I've been exhausted to say the least. By the end of the day I have not had enough energy to make myself workout. I just crash. I'm in desperate need of quality sleep deep hibernation for about 24 hours straight in the dark and silent cold. Although I didn't get a chance to blog, workout or keep up with other healthy habits, I have (for the most part) taken photos of my eats.


And Now For The Recap...

I spent every waking moment when home during the last of April getting ready for the move. Not a whole lot going on otherwise.

Click the links below to view the food photos.

April 28th
Breakfast: Purple Monster
Lunch: Kashi Sweet & Sour Chicken
Tea: Grande Iced Green Tea
Snack: String Cheese
Dinner: Tuna Steak, Red Quinoa, Broccoli and a Blue Moon
Snack: Kashi GoLean Crunch with Original Almond Breeze

April 29th
Breakfast: Kashi GoLean High Fiber with Original Almond Breeze
Snack: 1/2 GREENS Chia Chocolate Energy Bar (photo 2)
Lunch: Pacific Butternut Squash Soup and String Cheese
Latte: Iced Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte
Dinner: Purple Monster (I remember my jaw really hurt that day. Can we say "stressed"?)


{ weekend }

On Friday, April 30th we drove up to Tallahassee, Florida for Sami's (my step-sister) graduation from FSU. The last time I was up there was for Abbie's (my little sister) graduation in 2004. Tallahassee is fun and lively, like any classic college town USA. The weekend was filled with plenty of college-style partying (aka beer drinking and pizza eating).

April 30th - on the road!
Breakfast: rest of that Purple Monster from the night before and Boiled Egg with BVI Seasoning
Snack: String Cheese and Multi-grain Pita Chips
Latte: Iced Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte while syncing my iPod for the road
Dinner: 1/2 Lenny's Turkey Sub (shared with Marcel), a few chips and sips of root beer soda (gasp!)
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookie
Snack: V8
Drinks: several Yuenglings (Real American Beer!)

Here's Sami...



She let us crash at her place. Thanks chica!

We went out to Bullwinkles and saw this band play.



Then back to Sami's place. She graduated on Saturday morning and we all enjoyed a big family dinner out that evening at Andrew's 228. More on my college town weekend tomorrow!

I'm off to finish today's post...

Au revoir!



P.S. I am kind of in shock that it's May 11th already. These past two weeks have flown by!

No comments: