Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I miss my blender!

Healthy Habits

I oil pulled as I body brushed first thing this morning. Plus, I drank about a gallon of water. Our AC was broken at work for the day... it was 88-degrees when I left just after 5pm.


Eats

Brekkie

Before leaving the house I ate a bowl of Kashi GoLean High Fiber Cereal with 1/2 sliced Banana and the last of our Organic Whole Milk. I forgot to take a picture.


Drinks

I have a confession to make... I've gotten addicted to Starbucks again. Maybe you haven't really noticed yet because I still have about 10 days of blogs to complete. Including lots of Starbucks drink photos.

This morning I stopped at the conveniently located drive-thru Starbucks on my way to work and ordered...

Iced Venti Unsweet Green Tea AND Iced Grande Nonfat Vanilla Latte


Yep, all for myself.

I knew the AC would be out most of the day, so I came prepared with iced drinks to stay hydrated. It worked! Then I drank about 4 of the venti cup filled with pure cold water throughout the day.


Lunch

I heated up a Kashi Tuscan Veggie Bake.



It was good, but not my favorite Kashi entree.


Dinner

I was craving some Mexican food, so we drove over to Tijuana Flats. They have a special on Tuesday where you can get 2 HUGE tacos with chips and a drink for $4.99! Taco Tuesdays!

I ordered a Small Chicken and Black Bean Burrito Power Lite with WW Tortilla, plus chips with queso and guac.




Supplements

Alfalfa: 6 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
nutraMetrix® Glucosatrin Bone & Joint Formula: 1 cap
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays

Water today: 2.5 liters

Veggies today: 2
Fruits today: 1/2

Now, that's just sad!!! I miss my blender. She's in storage.

Au revoir!



P.S. Oh, guess what! I ordered my Lifefactory Beverage Bottle and Raw Diva's Green Smoothie Jug... and can't wait to get them!!! Both are super cute and great for daily use.

No comments: