Monday, October 18, 2010

My Retreat Results!

I bring news of success... I've lost 4.75 inches in a month and a half.  For a Less to Lose gal, that's mighty!  That would be about 6 inches if I don't deduct the areas where I gained a little muscle, like my calves.


You can see above that my legs started balancing out.  First the Upper Right Thigh was a bit larger (1 inch bigger on the dominant side is the norm) and then my Upper Left Thigh was a bit larger one month later.  But my Calves balanced out and my Lower Thighs stayed balanced.

Below shows the muscle building in my Calves... and lots of muscle activation in my lats.


If only I could balance out my arms...

I did a few workouts during the T-Tapp Retreat, but did 2 per day for 2 days in a row of Trainer Certs and 1 workout on the third final day; sort of like a Blitz.  I haven't exercised much besides walking, PBS and HD since October 13th.  It's due time to get back to a regular schedule to maintain this inch loss, and shape, tone, define, and strengthen...


Au revoir!
 

P.S. I did take photos in a bikini on September 1st and October 1st. Having trouble locaing September's photos... once I do I'll have some progress pictures for you come November 1st.

No comments: