I decided to mix some organic pumpkin puree in with my green smoothie this morning. It came out creamy and super delish!
Pumpkin Green Smoothie:
- 1/2 can organic pumpkin
- 2 cups organic baby romaine
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
A simple lunch of randomness...
Leftover rotisserie chicken, romaine leaves and 50% reduced fat cheddar.
Exercise: Basic Workout Plus, first thing this morning. Why is exercise so much harder when I first wake up?
Fruits: 0.5 servings
Veggies: 4 servings
Water: 1 liter
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays
So far so good on meeting my goals today...
- Wake up a bit early -- done!
- Exercise upon rising -- done!
- Complete healthy habits -- working on it!
- Make and drink a green smoothie -- done!
- Skip the sweets (including wine) -- working on it!
- Bring lunch to the office -- done!
- Experiment with a new butternut squash recipe -- working on it!
- Try 2/day blog posting (noon and evening) -- working on it!
- Use the Rebel for photos -- working on it!