Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Green Smoothie

Bonjour! I'm trying to split my day into at least 2 separate posts... we'll see how this goes.

I decided to mix some organic pumpkin puree in with my green smoothie this morning.  It came out creamy and super delish!

Eats

Brekkie

Pumpkin Green Smoothie:


  • 1/2 can organic pumpkin
  • 2 cups organic baby romaine
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 cup vanilla almond milk
  • cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
Blend and enjoy!


This smoothie was SO good I'm making it again tomorrow!

Lunch

A simple lunch of randomness...

Leftover rotisserie chicken, romaine leaves and 50% reduced fat cheddar.


I'm going to need a snack later...


Healthy Habits

Body Care
Exercise: Basic Workout Plus, first thing this morning.  Why is exercise so much harder when I first wake up?

Nourishment
Fruits: 0.5 servings
Veggies: 4 servings
Water: 1 liter

Supplements
Alfalfa: 3 caps
B-12 Plus: 4 sprays
Cellfood: 8 drops
Emergen-C: 1 packet
Pyruvyl Glycine: 4 sprays
Vitamin D3: 4 sprays


So far so good on meeting my goals today...
  • Wake up a bit early -- done!
  • Exercise upon rising -- done!
  • Complete healthy habits -- working on it!
  • Make and drink a green smoothie -- done!
  • Skip the sweets (including wine) -- working on it!
  • Bring lunch to the office -- done!
  • Experiment with a new butternut squash recipe -- working on it!
  • Try 2/day blog posting (noon and evening) -- working on it!
  • Use the Rebel for photos -- working on it!

Au revoir!
 

No comments: