Monday, November 8, 2010

Epcot's Food & Wine Festival

Bonjour! I just returned from three trips around the world in one day.  Amazing!  Last week I was lucky enough to get a free ticket to Epcot's Food & Wine Festival from Shelly Ballestero.  She was sweet to think of the T-Tapp staffers and all the hard work we put in at the last two Retreats this year, and thought we needed a day to enjoy and have fun together.  Teresa gave us a 1/2 day off paid, and we took a quick trip over to Orlando for the day. Thank you Shelly and Teresa!

Forgive me for the delay in blog posts.  I had about 275 photos from my day at Epcot.  Lots of editing!  And I've been feeling under the weather these past few days too...




I was starving by the time we arrived.  First stop for me was Greece where I picked up this yummy chicken soulvaki.



Hola, Puerto Rico!  My next stop...


This was the most amazing Chicken and Rice Soup!  Perfect for a cool rainy day.


Then on to Mexico...



I spotted the Day of the Dead skulls pretty quickly.  Would have bought one if they weren't $30.00 each!

And more Day of the Dead skeletons on the Mexico ride...



Here's Norway...



 And France...



I ate this cheese ravioli in Italy.


And drank some South African wine.


Heirloom Tomatoes with Blue Cheese from America... just about the ONLY veggies in the whole place.


And a Purple Haze beer.


Epcot was celebrating 15 years of their Food & Wine Festival.


Soda from China is TOO sweet.


I had a few bites of Jen's sweet pretzel.


Epcot is beautiful at night...






I got home just before midnight with soggy feet and frizzy hair.  We walked about 5+ miles and my legs were feeling it.  What a great day with the T-Tapp staffers!

Au revoir!

No comments: