Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Since I've Been Gone

Bonjour! It's been a while.  Life got super busy! And there's a LOT going on in my world.

Since I last posted...

I became Mayor of Ban Thai Restaurant!


I met my new cousin, Cassie!


Enjoyed a chocolate baklava!  And didn't think twice about how much butter or sugar was in it...


Celebrated Thanksgiving Day with good friends!

Cherisse and David... newlyweds!



My plate:

Apple cobbler for dessert:


And then proceeded to pass out in a food comatose on their couch. Good times!


Tended bar at the Writer's Block Party in Ozona where Non-Local Flow (my step-sister's book) was sold.




They put these two paintings together for the first time and discovered they appear to be painted together.


And a whole lot more!  

I have been exercising here and there, body brushing often, going to bed by 10pm and working many overtime hours through the T-Tapp sales.

Au revoir!

No comments: