Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bootcamp: Day 6

EXERCISE
TI: yes

SKIN CARE
PBS Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
DLPA (1 cap): yes
Glucosamine (1 packet): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD: GM day
B-fast:
Spiru-tein vanilla shake with 2% milk and water (satisfies my Multivitamin), grande nonfat vanilla latte
Lunch: tuna, lettuce, cucumbers, 1/2 avocado, lite balsamic dressing
Dinner: grouper patty, spinach, organic mac n' cheese
Snack (after workout): brown rice cake with raw almond butter

HOW I FEEL
7:30pm
Today was supposed to be a GM day, but I made the mac n' cheese and just couldn't resist it. After a few bites it just didn't taste as cheesy. When there is a point where the food doesn't taste as good - that's when you stop eating it. I still haven't worked out. I've been home for 2 hours... cooking, cleaning dishes, eating and watching Top Design. Now, it's 7:30 and I need to workout and then study for the rest of the night.

I was told that coffee is a phytoestrogen and that every time I drink it I should take 3 more Alfalfa and drink a glass of water to balance back out. I might quit. Starbucks literally drains my bank account each month. *Note to self: do more research on this.*

Okay... time to exercise.

9:02pm
I'm done! Sweating buckets. I have increased muscle awareness and I feel like I'm pushing my next fitness level. Only one more day of BC!

No comments: