Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I gained it ALL back!

I decided to measure tonight. Not a great idea. For one, I'm in the middle of a BC. Two, it's almost 11pm. Three, I did not have the healthiest dinner. Four, its almost that time of the month. BUT still... I can't believe how much I've gained since October!

The holidays were wonderful. It's always a blessing to be able to spend quality time cooking and eating with your family. I admit, I overindulged on Halloween candy, Thanksgiving pie, red wine and homemade Christmas treats. This year I'm determined to get back to my October 2007 post-fitness-retreat size. I've unfortunately gained back everything I lost (plus more). At the Safety Harbor event I lost 4.5 inches. From October to December I gained back 9.75 inches! Talk about a kick in the butt! Ouch.

Thank God for T-Tapp!! I should be back on track in no time. I'm doing a New Year Booty Camp and feeling fabulous. Check back for my results.