Friday, January 18, 2008

Stepping to My Max

EXERCISE
PBS (morning)
HD (after lunch)
STTM + 1 set HD + Lunges + TTN + Final Stretch

SKIN CARE
Brush AM: yes
Brush PM: yes
BYB: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 4
B12 Plus (6 sprays): yes
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2.5 liters

FOOD: GM Day
B-fast:
two sips of Spiru-tein vanilla shake with frozen blueberries and 2% (then forgot it at home), medium yellow apple and raw almond butter, coffee with cream and sugar
Lunch: Health Valley fat free Lentil & Carrot soup
Snack: baby carrots and hummus (maybe 3 or 4)
Dinner: chicken chili (ground chicken, organic tomatoes, green pepper, onion, seasoning, cheddar cheese, low fat sour cream)
***

JOURNAL
11:40am
After reviewing my measurements, I'm going to add DD back into my routine. I think it will make a big difference in my hip measurement. Also, I've been craving a walking workout today, which is excellent for slimming hips and thighs.

9:22pm
That was a goooood workout tonight. And I stuck to GM type foods for the most part. I feel great and plan on keeping it up. I'm going to "test" STTM and see how well I do with inch loss over the next two weeks of EOD. We'll see...