Monday, September 22, 2008

Cape Cod Vacation

I had SOOO much fun in Cape Cod! The weather was perfect. Lots of family and friends around. New stuff to do every day. It was fabulous.

I loved the area that we were staying in. Such a quaint cute little country beach town with so much history. In fact, I found out that some of my ancestors helped to establish that area in the early 1800s.

On Friday we rented bicycles and rode about 13 miles on the Cape Cod Trail Rail. It was a gorgeous day and a great workout. I forgot how much I used to love riding a bike! That was the extent of the exercise I got on vacation... I was having too much fun with the fam. Here's a photo I found of part of the trail.



Boston was amazing, but now that I'm back it's time again to get on with my workout routine!

No comments: