Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My 60-Day Challenge

We started the Self-directed 60-day Challenge at T-Tapp for those who want to do a challenge on their own time, but still like have a prize in mind to focus on (winning a trip to workout with Teresa Tapp at the Retreat in Florida). I've been thinking about doing my own challenge just to get back into working out consistently. (Can't you tell I've been slacking?) Looking over the Self-directed entries, many of whom have already passed their 30 day mark, is inspiring to me. You guys are doing awesome so far!

This morning was my wake up call. I measured for the first time since the Retreat in October. Wow. Basically gained e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. See...

You can do it!

It is the holiday season and I have been eating what I want, indulging more in wine and chocolate/desserts and not working out. Hence the 8 inch gain in 2 months. But hey... armed with T-Tapp and some effort I can get back on track (and start feeling better too). The challenge is good motivation and will keep me posting away. So here I go. I took pictures and everything tonight.

My Game Plan:
  • Do Basic Plus Tempo daily for first 7 days
  • Do a Tempo 2 - 8 reps for next 4 days as Bootcamp
  • Continue with a full workout 3-4 times per week
  • On off days workouts are optional
  • Walk puppy after dinner for 20-30 minutes
  • Body brush daily
  • Take salt soak 1-2 times per week
  • Take supplements daily
  • Drink LOTS of water
  • Blog daily about my progress

Here's a picture of Roxy telling me: "You can do it, Mom."



Day 1 Pictures:


Day 1: 12.16.08
Day 30: 01.14.08
Day 60: 02.13.08 (Just in time for Valentine's.)

No comments: