Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Wednesday

SUPPLEMENTS
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

9:10am: coffee with organic cream/sugar, 2 boiled eggs, 1/4 banana
12:40am: Bear Naked Vanilla Almond granola (last of the bag)
1:30pm: Einstein's Veg Out sandwich on everything bagel, 1/2 cup of turkey chili
3:30pm: coffee with cream/sugar
6:10pm: 3/4 banana
8:45pm: organic chicken, spinach, feta sausage on a big salad
*

JOURNAL

Seriously... I was getting somewhere with my results and consistency... then what happened?

I'm feeling pretty tired today and I got 9 hours of sleep. Trying to avoid the cold/flu that EVERYONE in the office has. It's like an out-of-key coughing symphony in here!!

Well... bad news.... I didn't get in another workout. When my man came home I found out that his band broke up and decided to spend the night trying to cheer him up. It really breaks my heart! They were making some cool music and already had a show at a huge venue. I thought this would be it for them. They wrote a whole album in less than 3 months and it rocked. SO sad! I was really looking forward to their next show (and I know my friends were too).

No comments: