Monday, March 2, 2009

Early Bird Challenge: Day 1



EXERCISE
BW (morning)

SKIN CARE
Brush AM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): yes

FOOD
7:50am: Kashi Vive Cereal with 1% organic milk, 1/2 banana
9:00am: organic coffee with organic cream/sugar
1:40pm: Sam Seltzer's Steakhouse - 10oz Bistro Steak (medium, wishing I ate A-1 sauce), small sweet potato with butter and brown sugar (actually tastes salty to me), ceasar salad with a little dressing, Starbucks grande nonfat vanilla latte (had to stop since the drive-thru was right there)
6:00pm: Thai Restaurant - chicken panang curry with brown rice, vegetable soup, glass of pino noir
**

JOURNAL
I did it! I worked out in the morning on a weekday. Yay for me! I'm taking on this challenge and will attempt at least Basic Workout each morning this week.

I haven't had steak in ages! This was a pretty decent lunch for $8. (Will be eating from home for the rest of the week though.)



We (meaning the T-Tapp Staff) were supposed to go to Taco Night at Poblano's (79 cent tacos, $1 beers, $2 margaritas), but it was so packed that we ended up going to a little Thai place around the corner. It was pretty good food!

By the time I got home I was exhausted.

No comments: