Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday...

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 4 drops (I'm out!)
Emergen-C: 2 packets
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:50am: 2 scrambled eggs with fresh spinach, 1/2 cup organic flax flake cereal with 1% organic milk
1:00pm: large apple with raw almonds
6:30pm: salmon burger patty, whole wheat angel hair pasta with Parmesan, olive oil and fresh spinach, salad (romaine, spinach, red onion, red pepper, garlic, carrot, seriously sharp cheddar)
9:45pm: pineapple chunks

JOURNAL

Feeling like I'm starting to get sick. My jaw is still really bothering more than normal. My whole body is achy and sore. Marcel feels the same, so we're wondering if we are coming down with anything. I really hope not!

Slept pretty well (with crazy dreams). It was pouring last night with lightning and thunder too. Today feels lazy. I have so much cleaning to do, but no energy to do it.

Finally got around to cleaning the kitchen and making dinner. Ended up watching a movie on Netflix tonight. Going to bed...

No comments: