Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend of Friends

March 21st

Shannon and Sean are in town from New Mexico! I miss them so much. They came over to hang out with us. We played the Wii and walked over to eat at Bahama Breeze. Marcel and I got our usual (Firecracker Shrimp, Jerk Chicken Pasta, Breeze Salad). It was a lovely evening.


March 22nd

Caroline came down to take me out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. OMG I love that place. We normally split an order, but this time for some reason we each made our own orders. I drank a strawberry martini with sugar on the brim. SO super yummy. Then we ordered shrimp summer rolls for an appetizer and each got a lunch portion of personal pizzas (mine was white pizza) and salad. We thought the pizza would be MUCH smaller, but it was huge. I ate one slice. We were both bummed that we didn't leave room for cheesecake.

After lunch we went into International Mall to do a little shopping. It seems like all the stores are sold out of the less expensive super cute summery dresses and skirts I'm looking for. I did find several $200+ items I would have loved to own, but money is tight now. Bummer. Then we went to Target and Ross... still nothing to buy. And finally stopped by Lauren's house to say hi.

Tonight my left arm, upper back and lower back are killing me. I'm also getting sharp pains in the upper left chest and breathing is suppressed. Not sure what this is, but I've never experienced this before! I'm going to try to stay relaxed, take a shower, ice and go to bed.





Overall it was a great weekend, but I did too much walking in shoes without arch support and my body aches. I think I learned my lesson... when injured be a couch potato.

My friends are the best! They mean the world to me.

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

No comments: