Monday, April 20, 2009

Car Search


Ahhh... the Mazda3!

EXERCISE
30 minutes with PT

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

9:30am: Einsteins everything bagel with cream cheese, large iced coffee with cream/sugar
1:35pm: Wolfgang Puck Organic Thick Hearty Veggie soup, saltine crackers
2:45pm: bite size Three Musketeers raspberry
6:30pm: organic gala apple
8:45pm: homemade stuffed shells, salad, 2 slices garlic whole grain bread

JOURNAL

I returned the rental car today. Now I really need to find a new car. That's my focus for this week. I've narrowed it down to Mazda 3 or Mazda 6. Finding one in my budget with low miles and near Tampa is the hard part. Would love to have a blue or purple one!

Today was a super busy day of appointments. Luckily they are all at the same location. I had a massage, worked with the trainer, ultrasound and laser therapy on my neck and finally got adjusted. Whew!

Marcel and I both got the results of our MRIs back today too. I have a new thing going on in addition to my previous neck injury. Not fun.

Off to finish my movie...

No comments: