Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Catch Up


Well, I didn't keep track of anything this weekend and it's too late to try and backtrack. Oh well.

Friday, April 17th

I had a massage today (it was divine).

Took it easy that night and went to Bahama Breeze for a dessert date with my boyfriend. It was SO good. After all the times we've been there we haven't ever eaten dessert! I ordered the Chocolate Island (rich chocolate mousse on a fudge brownie Island in milk chocolate sauce and vanilla bean anglaise). I could only eat some of it. So rich! Marcel ordered the Banana Supreme (sliced bananas and vanilla ice cream on warm banana-nut bread, with hot, homemade butterscotch brandy sauce). He devoured the entire plate.

I did some of the arm exercises, but with T-Tapp techniques.


Saturday, April 18th

We went to Sweetwater Organic Farm's Earth Day Festival. They had tons of organic veggies for sale. I bought two heads of lettuce, beets, and broccoli. Roxy came with us and made friends with a white Westie pup that was wandering around. So cute!

Spent the rest of the day relaxing. The broccoli was to die for. Next time we will get a few more!


Sunday, April 19th

We went to my Dad's to go sailing on his friend's boat. The boat was HUGE... about 80 feet long and 35 feet wide... catamaran without sails. We spent the day on Tampa Bay soaking up the sun. It was very peaceful out there on the water. I haven't been out on a boat in a long time. It was a lovely day.

No comments: