Thursday, April 16, 2009

Personal Training Today


Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...

EXERCISE
30 minutes with PT

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Adrenal Health (4 caps): 2
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 4
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:30am: two boiled eggs
9:00am: Starbucks iced vanilla nonfat coffee (Yuck! I will stick to my espresso, thank you.)
10:30am: zucchini nut muffin
12:30pm: Kashi chicken rustico pocket sandwich
6:30pm: Chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich, a few fries, medium lemonade

JOURNAL

Today is finally the day that I can start doing some spine stabilizing exercises. I'm so excited to be able to move my body again. Also curious to see how well the PT moves help me. I haven't done any T-Tapp since... March 12th! The day before my accident. It's been too long. I really miss it.

Well... my training session went well. The exercises are tough! I'm a weakling right now. We did resistance training on the neck, then some arm exercises for the upper body while sitting on an exercise ball and that's it. My chiropractor said I could stretch now, which is great because my body really needs it. My neck is pretty sore right now after the new exercises, so I'm icing it. I feel so fatigued today. Going to bed early.

No comments: