Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MRI Today


(I wish I was sleeping.)

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Adrenal Health (4 caps): 2
Alfalfa (6 caps): yes
Natural Calm (2 tsp): yes
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

8:40am: Kashi Vive Probiotic cereal with 1% milk
9:00am: Dunkin Donuts medium hazelnut iced latte
12:30pm: leftovers from last night
9:30pm: two homemade turkey tacos
*

JOURNAL

So tired today!

I went for my MRI this afternoon. Even though it MRI was a sit-down open machine, it was still not fun. At all. They play FOX News (not my choice) and it's as noisy as the other type of MRI. My neck was pretty store after the flexion and extension scans.

All this time missed from work due to appointments is starting to really catch up with me!

I went to look at some cars with my dad tonight. We checked out a 2008 Dodge Caliber that's just like my rental but really blue and has a moon roof. I liked it, but not sure if that's what I want to buy. Trying to make a decision to purchase something big, like a new car, is stressful and time consuming. Have a few more ideas of other cars that I want to look at this weekend in Tampa. We'll see...

No comments: