Monday, April 13, 2009

One Month Ago Today...



My life was turned upside down by a drunk driver.
We're lucky we were not hurt worse!
Don't Drink & Drive!

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Adrenal Health (4 caps): 2
Alfalfa (6 caps): 4
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 4
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 16 drops
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:50am: two farm fresh boiled eggs
12:00pm: Boar's Head lemon pepper chicken sandwich (Arnold's whole wheat oatmeal bread, 3 slices of chicken, 1 slice white American, spicy mustard, fresh spinach, red onion), broccoli with ranch dip
2:30pm: 3 Raffaello candies (my favorite!)
4:30pm: 1/2 golden delicious apple and almond butter
7:15pm: leftover Olive Garden manicotti and ravioli, salad (green leaf lettuce, shredded carrot, red onion, garlic), 1/2 bread stick

JOURNAL

OMG, my apple was rotting from the inside out. The outside looked perfectly yummy, but once I got to the core it was brown and nasty. I can't believe this. When we were at the farm the tour guide mentioned getting a rotten apple from the supermarket. This has never happened to me until today! What a coincidence. I'm taking all three apples back to Publix for a refund.

I'm hanging in there. Going to start some physical therapy with a trainer on Thursday. I'm really excited about getting my spine stabilized. Can't wait to start moving again and doing T-Tapp. It helped me SO much with my last accident.

No comments: