Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Back on Track



SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 4 glasses

FOOD

8:30am: 2 boiled eggs, 8oz fresh organic carrot/beet/apple/ginger juice
9:00am: 2 cups organic coffee with cream/sugar
12:15pm: black beans and brown rice with slice of Boar's Head white American cheese,Tbsp lowfat sour cream, and fresh spinach
4:00pm: Clif Bar Iced Gingerbread
7:30pm: angel hair pasta, steamed broccoli and fresh spinach with Parmesan cheese and EVOO
9:30pm: 8oz strawberry shake (scoop of vanilla ice cream, frozen strawberries, almond breeze)

JOURNAL

After this weekend I think I need about 24 hours of sleep and a natural detox. Lack of sleep is kills me. I also really want to get back on track with exercise. Just doing neck resistance isn't making a difference in how I feel at all. I can kind of feel the benefits from it, but still have neck pain every day.

So my plan is to do get back into T-Tapp. I need to do at least PBS and brushing daily. Work up to Basic Workout Plus and start adding in Step Away the Inches, plus the arm exercises from PT 3x/week. Starting tomorrow...

Working tonight from home for a little bit and then going to watch some Netflix and pass out. :)

No comments: