Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Back to Reality


"Life is a gift. That's why it's called the present."

EXERCISE
Basic Plus Tempo

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 8
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:40am: 2 boiled eggs
9:00am: organic coffee with organic 1%/sugs
1:00pm: Progresso Chicken & Wild Rice soup (whole can)
4:50pm: medium golden delicious apple, raw almonds
5:15pm: Morningstar Asian Veggie Pattie, 1 cracker
7:45pm: homemade chicken chickpea chili with seriously sharp Cabot cheddar, organic lowfat plain yogurt and saltine crackers - my very own delicious creation

JOURNAL

This past week has been really hard. I haven't had the time or focus to think about blogging. Now I know why many of my favorite blogs have guest writers when they're gone. June is over... and I only have 16 posts. Not too exciting my friends.

My massage therapist told me I have to start working out again. My body is slipping back to daily physical aches and pains. T-Tapp makes all the difference. You have to MOVE your body for it to heal. I still have this wretched cough too, despite antibiotics and other traditional and holistic medications. It is getting better, but slowly.

I'm snapping back to reality... focusing on the present and positivity, getting healthy and healing my body, mind and spirit.

Good night.

No comments: