Sunday, July 5, 2009

3-Day Weekends Rock

Excuse me for not posting these past few days. I've been working on my art and travel blogs... and neglecting this one.

Wednesday, July 1st
PBS and HD

Thursday, July 2nd
Walking with puppy
HD

Friday, July 3rd
Walking with puppy

Teresa gave us the day off!!! I ran a whole bunch of errands, took the pup to the dog park, picked up Tijuana Flats (chicken and bean burrito, whole wheat, power lite), ate at home and then crashed out on the couch for 3 hours. Guess I needed that sleep!

Saturday, July 4th


Happy 4th of July!

EXERCISE
Basic Plus Tempo, walking with puppy

SKIN CARE
Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD
10:50am: asiago bagel with 1 egg over easy, cream cheese on 1/2 and romaine lettuce
1:30pm: 1/2 asiago bagel with side salad (romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, red onion) and 1/2 cucumber (eaten like an apple, yum)
6:30pm: party snacks - cheesy crab dip and crackers, taco dip and tortilla chip, deviled egg, sausage meatball
8:00pm: hot dog with mustard, lettuce and tomato, a few bites of a cheeseburger
******

JOURNAL
Feeling pretty good today. Still tired and lower back is killing me, so I'm icing again. The party was fun! I got some great fireworks pictures and video, but forgot my camera there. Will get it this week sometime.


Sunday, July 5th


EXERCISE
Hoe Downs, walking with puppy

SKIN CARE
Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD
1:00pm: Einstein's Veg Out bagel sandwich, natural potato chips, medium iced coffee with cream/sugar
6:30pm: 1.5 hot dog with spicy mustard, sour kraut and fresh spinach, pita chips
**

JOURNAL
I slept in and lazed around the apartment. Took the puppy for a long walk too. We were still in BBQ mode today, so we went grocery shopping and then grilled up some fresh hot dogs. They were SO filling I didn't really need a third meal.

No comments: