Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Full Moon Eclipse


EXERCISE
My own paced and modified Basic Workout + Triceps Curls and Butterflies

SKIN CARE

Brush PM: yes

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH

Alfalfa (6 caps): 3
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 4
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 2 liters

FOOD

7:30am: Special K Red Berries with original Almond Breeze
12:30pm: Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich with mayo, side salad with sunflower seeds
6:50pm: fresh ruby red grapefruit slices
7:45pm: HUGE salad (repeat of last night), 1/2 egg salad sandwich
*

JOURNAL

I finally got a check for my mileage from the insurance company!!! I have to compile everything so far... mileage, hours, bills received, prescriptions filled, any costs related to the accident to submit to the court house for the trial. You have no idea how time consuming this is!!! It should be a full time job to keep track of all this stuff.

I really need to get back on track with my workouts. Yesterday was only PBS... so today I need to do at least BPT. My body needs more than 18 minutes, but it seems like I'm so tired after Hoe Downs that it would be hard to progress. It is discouraging to think that before the accident I was doing hour long routines - standing and floor.

My shoulder and right side is really bothering me today. I've iced, bio-freezed, heated, stretched... still there. It just *popped* real loud! Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.



Good night!

No comments: