Friday, July 17, 2009

Keeping Track


Seems like it's been hard to keep track on the blog this week...

Wednesday, July 15th

SUPPLEMENTS/HEALTH
Adrenplus 300 (2 caps): yes
Alfalfa (6 caps): 4
B12 Plus (6 sprays): 3
Blue-Green Algae (4 caps): yes
Cellfood (8 drops/3x): 8
Pyruvyl Glycine (12 sprays): 8
Water (8 glasses, 8 ounces each): 1 liter

FOOD

7:50am: Special K vanilla & almond with organic plain lowfat yogurt
12:00pm: Progresso Lite Chicken Vegetable Rotini
3:10pm: hard boiled egg, ruby red grapefruit
7:30pm: rotisserie chicken salad

JOURNAL

Finally I'm not as sore as I was the past two days. I can't believe what a little fun in the sun did to my aching body. I must be getting old.


Thursday, July 16th

Had my appointments, but no massage since she was on vacation. I really needed one today too!

Took puppy for a long walk and did 2 sets of Hoe Downs.


Friday, July 17th

Took the day off today. Nothing too exciting going on.

No comments: